Pictures!!!

This is the link to my facebook album from Ghana. Enjoy!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4116076068583.171675.1483650181&type=3&l=0b59b0f033

Follow by email!

If you insert your email address into the space below it will email you every time I update :)

Sunday 5 August 2012

Dancing in the Rain - June 22nd 2012

June 22nd 2012 - Dancing in the Rain
            I have finished one week of practicum. I am getting used to teaching, but it is still difficult. My day is always made better by the homestay mom's grandson. He is 5 years old and just precious. He likes to look at my pictures... everyday... multiple times a day. The silence for the Ohoum festival has ended so people are allowed to make noise in town again. The past few nights people have been singing and dancing in the streets until at least 10pm. I was dancing in the rain with my little 5 year old and a few other Ghanaians. Experience of a lifetime. Today I will go to Old Tafo for the festival. The cheif will do a ceremony by the river, which I think is intended to bring the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment